4,50 € under 50€, 2,95€ under 80€, FREE SHIPPING from 80€
2,95 €, FREE SHIPPING from 25 €
15 €, FREE SHIPPING from 150 €
Once you place your order and payment is confirme, we will send to you. In a period of between 5 and 7 days you will receive your order in Spain (mainland).
If you are buying from the Canary Islands, you will get it within 48-72 hours in the address you provided.
Buy all your parapharmacy products conveniently and easily, and receive your order as quickly as possible.
See our shipping and return policies to meet the special conditions for shipments by weight.
We give you 3€ for your first purchase with the code
Warning: Last items in stock!
Soft VITIS is the ideal brush:
- Eliminate dental biofilm.
- Clean between teeth thanks to the special wavy filaments.
- Brush daily use.
- Normal head with diamond shaped to reach inaccessible areas of the oral cavity.
- Soft bristles with corrugated profile to follow the contour of the gums and facilitate access to the interproximal spaces.
- Malleable neck allows flexing to acquire the position of the brush best adapted to the oral cavity, facilitating the accessibility during brushing.
- Anatomical and Mango slip grooves for easy use.
- Protective cap keeps the bristles together and in optimal hygienic conditions.
- 6 colors: clear, green, blue, red, yellow and lilac.
- Daily oral hygiene in adults.
- Patients with healthy gums, tooth disorder and no significant gingival.
Remember that ...
- Wash and dry the brush after use. Then place the protective cap will give longer life to the brush.
- A brush in poor condition, besides not cleaned properly, can cause oral lesions. Replace your toothbrush every three months.
- Brush teeth only clean one or two teeth at a time. Change your position frequently.
- Brushing teeth, like the use of the tape, dental floss and interdental brush, requires some practice to do it properly.
- Although it is better to brush after meals, you need to brush and floss using tape or thoroughly at least once a day. The best time is before bed for the dental biofilm has formed remain under control.
- It is normal that a slight bleeding gums occurs, the early days when using a toothbrush, dental floss or brush Interprox. However, if you noticed discomfort or repeated bleeding when brushing, consult your dentist.