4,50 € under 50€, 2,95€ under 80€, FREE SHIPPING from 80€
2,95 €, FREE SHIPPING from 25 €
15 €, FREE SHIPPING from 150 €
Once you place your order and payment is confirme, we will send to you. In a period of between 5 and 7 days you will receive your order in Spain (mainland).
If you are buying from the Canary Islands, you will get it within 48-72 hours in the address you provided.
Buy all your parapharmacy products conveniently and easily, and receive your order as quickly as possible.
See our shipping and return policies to meet the special conditions for shipments by weight.
We give you 3€ for your first purchase with the code
Warning: Last items in stock!
PECTOX 50 mg / ml oral solution 1 bottle of 240 ml
LEAFLET: INFORMATION FOR THE USER
PECTOX 50 MG / ML ORAL SOLUTION
Read all of this leaflet carefully before you start taking this medicine because it contains important information for you.
- Keep this leaflet, as you may need to read it again.
- If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
- This medicine has been prescribed for you and you should not pass it on to others, even if they have the same symptoms you have, because it can harm them.
- If you experience side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to possible side effects not listed in this leaflet.
In this leaflet:
1. What is Pectox 50 mg / ml oral solution and what it is used.
2. What you need to know before you start taking Pectox 50 mg / ml oral solution.
3. How to take Pectox 50 mg / ml oral solution.
4. Possible side effects.
5. Conservation Pectox 50 mg / ml oral solution.
6. Contents of the pack and adicional.l information
1. What is Pectox 50 mg / ml oral solution and what it is used
Pectox 50 mg / ml oral solution belongs to a group of drugs called mucolytics, and is used to liquefy excessive and / or thick bronchial secretions.
2. What you need to know before you start taking Pectox 50 mg / ml oral solution
Do not take Pectox
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to Carbocisteine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6).
- If you have stomach ulcers or duodenum.
- In children under 2 years.
Warnings and Precautions
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before you start taking Pectox.
Taking with other medicines Pectox
Tell your doctor or pharmacist that you are taking, have recently taken or might take any other medicines.
If you are taking cough medicine or decrease bronchial secretions, consult your doctor before taking Pectox together with them, as it can cause an accumulation of mucus fluidised.
Pregnancy and lactation
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, you think you may be pregnant or planning to become pregnant, ask your doctor or pharmacist before using this medicine.
Driving and using machines
No effects were observed on drivability and / or use of machines.
Pectox contains cochineal red A (E-124). This medicine may cause allergic reactions because it contains cochineal red A (E-124). It can cause asthma, especially in patients allergic to aspirin.
Pectox contains methyl parahydroxybenzoate sodium salt (E-219). It can cause allergic reactions (possibly delayed) because it contains methyl parahydroxybenzoate sodium salt (E-219).
Pectox contains sodium. Patients with sodium diet should note that this product contains 115.8 mg (5.035 mmol) of sodium per 15 ml of oral solution.
3. How to take Pectox 50 mg / ml oral solution
Follow the instructions exactly this medicine provided by your doctor or pharmacist. If in doubt, refer back to your doctor or pharmacist.
Remember to take your medicine.
This medicine is taken orally, alone or diluted in water or other liquid, preferably before meals. This medicine comes with a measuring cup that has marked the following measures: 2.5 ml, 5 ml, 7.5 ml, 10 ml. The recommended dose is:
- Adults and adolescents (> 12 years): 15 ml (750 mg of Carbocisteine) every 8 hours.
- Children 6 to 12 years: 5 ml (250 mg of Carbocisteine) every 8 hours.
- Children from 2 to 5 years: 2.5 ml (125 mg of Carbocisteine) every 6-12 hours.
You should drink plenty of fluids during the day.
If it considers that the action of Pectox is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
If you take more than you should Pectox
If you have taken more than you should, ask your doctor or pharmacist, or call Information Service
Toxicological, phone 915 62 04 20, indicating the medicine and the amount taken.
If you forget to take Pectox
Do not take a double dose to make up for missed doses.
If you stop taking Pectox
Your doctor will indicate the duration of treatment with Pectox. Do not stop treatment early because it can be harmful to your health.
If you have any further questions on the use of this product, ask your doctor or pharmacist ..
4. Possible side effects
Like all medicines, Pectox can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
Uncommon side effects (affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000 patients):
digestive problems such as nausea, diarrhea, gastric discomfort especially at high doses, which usually disappear with the reduction of the administered dose.
Rare side effects (affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000):
Hypersensitivity reactions (allergic reactions), accompanied by urticaria (redness and swelling of the skin).
Very rare side effects (affects less than 1 in 10,000 patients):
Bronchospasm (asthma), in which case it is recommended to discontinue the medication and consult a physician.
If you experience side effects, consult your doctor or pharmacist, even if it comes to possible side effects not listed in this leaflet ..
5. Conservation Pectox 50 mg / ml oral solution
It does not require any special storage conditions.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Do not use this medicine after the expiry date on the carton after EXP.
The expiry date is the last day of that month.
Medicines should not be disposed of via wastewater or household waste. Place containers and medicines no longer required at the point SIGRE pharmacy. If in doubt, ask your pharmacist how to dispose of medicines no longer required. This way you will help to protect the environment.
6. Contents of the pack and other information
- The active substance is Carbocisteine. 100 ml oral solution containing 5 g of carbocysteine.
- The other ingredients are: sodium saccharin, p-hydroxybenzoate salt methyl sodium (E-219), essentially raspberry, cochineal red A (E-124), sodium hydroxide, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium cyclamate, citric acid and purified water qs
Looks like and contents of the pack
This medicine is a red solution which is available in packs of 120 ml and 240 ml of oral solution accompanied by a dosing cup.
Authorisation Holder Responsible for marketing and manufacturing:
San Rafael 3-28108 Alcobendas (Madrid)
Date of last revision of this leaflet: August 2012
The detailed and updated information on this product is available on the website of the
Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products (AEMPS) http://www.aemps.gob.es